Looking for a career change?

Are you looking to make a career change? Are you great at helping others? Are you looking a way of achieving financial freedom? Are you a home maker, or work part time, unemployed or underemployed or just looking to try something new to supplement your income? Want to save and make money on the products and services you are already using everyday or would you like to assit people in obtaining the American Dream of home ownership? If you answered yes then I can help. Contact me at moreinfo.rcss@gmail.com or 703-828-7277. We miss out because we don't take action!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A New Day!

This is the day that the Lord has made and I am truly going to rejoice and be glad in it. I thank God for allowing me to see another day on this side of the ground. As I look back over my life the song that comes to mind is "I wont complain". It’s easy to complain about stuff & what you don't have or want but I am far more blessed with my health a WONDERFUL HUSBAND three beautiful kids friends a church family and extended family that I would not trade for anything. I look forward to each with all that is has to offer the trials and tribulations I am sure will come but I welcome them because the rest of today or tomorrow is not promised to any of us. So I will not take each day I am given lightly. For life and each day given is a gift and the decisions and choices we make today will affect and effect tomorrow. I'll work harder to be a better wife, mother friend daughter sister cousin person Woman of GOD etc. I'll work harder each day to please GOD and not man.

No comments:

Post a Comment