Looking for a career change?

Are you looking to make a career change? Are you great at helping others? Are you looking a way of achieving financial freedom? Are you a home maker, or work part time, unemployed or underemployed or just looking to try something new to supplement your income? Want to save and make money on the products and services you are already using everyday or would you like to assit people in obtaining the American Dream of home ownership? If you answered yes then I can help. Contact me at moreinfo.rcss@gmail.com or 703-828-7277. We miss out because we don't take action!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Spectacle That is Made of Marriage!

Hello everyone.  This is one of the topics that I am most passionate about. 


Why do some people go into marriage with an escape clause. Why do you even say in your vows until death do us part if you really don’t mean to. Why do you get married in a church and before the Lord if you really don’t want to live by his standards. What is irreconcilable differences? I don’t see that any where in the Bible.


You are suppose to exhaust every option before you get a divorce unless there is physical abuse or continued cheating and even in the cheating God can always restore that person. In this day an age people don’t take marriage seriously. It’s just a joke or something to do for the moment until the next best thing comes along. Some people just want the wedding day and not the marriage.

The statistics say that 80 percent of Americans are Christian. If that’s so then why is it that the divorce rate is higher in the church than the world. God did not intend for us to get a divorce. Don’t you know that if you divorce for any other reason other than adultery and you go and marry someone else you are considered an adulterer. No one is teaching the truth these days and in the Bible it says its better not to make a vow than to make a vow and break it. These days people cant stay married for 25 seconds. Let alone 50 years like our ancestors use to.

The Bible says you should not be unequally yoked. People think if we get married than I can change him or her wrong. I am a big advocate for marriage counseling. If people would just take the time to get some good Godly marriage counseling before you jump into the union you will find out who that person really is in that counseling thus avoiding a lot of these divorces. You may be able to fool a person but you cant fool God.  Sooner of later the covers will come off you cant fake it for long.

I am appalled at the spectacle that people are making of marriage.   It seems like a joke.  People are getting married for all the wrong reasons.  Why go through all the trouble.  What type of example are we setting for our future generations. And on another note if you are going into a marriage and asking me to sign a prenup that means you don't plan on staying married to me for long what I call another ex scape clause.  Thats should definitely be a red flag right there. Unless you are that person who is only going in to it for the money!   What ever happened to marriage for Love not Lust or your feelings because feelings are fickle and always subject to change. 

8 comments:

  1. how true1 my oldest daughter got married in Sept and she tells me many times how rare it is for her and her husband to both have parents in stable loving marriages..they realize the rarity! I am a new follower from MBC pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I love your blog and share many of the same values as you. I'm a new follower via mom bloggers club. Would love if you followed me back at http://www.yummymummyktichen.com

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. I'm a new folllower from mbc. Pls follow back if you can!

    Www.mommyspeaksout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! So many moms at my daughter's dance studio tell me, when my husband works late, they would never put up with that! Really! He's working hard so I can stay home with the kids. Comments like that frustrate me. By the way, most of those moms are single moms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. I am from MBC and I am a new follower.
    I hope you can visit and follow me at Husband, 4 Boys, et.al at http://www.auxilioabalto.us/et.al

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree :)
    Hi, following from Mombloggers. Please feel free to follow me back at:
    http://d-mochatraveler.blogspot.com/

    My Twitter is:
    https://twitter.com/#!/DMochaTraveler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree!
    New follower from MBC.

    Jessica
    www.anewadventureblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very true !!!!!! God gave us someone to Love unconditionally which is a blessing but also a huge challenge. People don't realize what hard work goes into a marriage, hard work for anything anymore seems to to be a lost value in allot of things for allot of people. Anything worth having is worth working for ! If you want the option to change your mind, than you are not ready for marriage .

    ReplyDelete